關于我

我的照片
新山, Malaysia
¨im misα ¨from penang

2011年1月15日星期六

Suffer


My heart is so painful , it has almost broken into pieces
i've no idea how to hold you back
i have to let you go because i can't stop you
for you have entered into my life & change everything
i just can't believe that you're leaving me now
no one know how much pain is inflicted upon me
i have to endure it deep inside my heart
i wonder how much longer it'll take to forget you
how can i make it through the night when you're not by my side ?
i just wan you to realize dat i would die if i lose you
i'm suffering so much that my heart is almost shattered
have you ever love me ? i want to ask dis for the last time
if you dont love me then you should have told me earlier
dont dreaming for my heart....



Even Though I Was Slow But I Never Forgot
I Stil Keep It Inside Always
I Want You To See The Value Of It
Time Wil Tell You How Important It Is

没有评论:

发表评论